Θα σε σπάσω crew
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Θα σε σπάσω crew

Θα σε σπάσω ρε μαλάκα

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Albany free online dating - Wanna be my fuk buddy?

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Bunburyd
Επισκέπτης

Albany free online dating  - Wanna be my fuk buddy? Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Albany free online dating - Wanna be my fuk buddy?   Albany free online dating  - Wanna be my fuk buddy? Icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιουλ 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Orange free online dating - Need an experienced stud My name is Aimee BEAMON Albany free online dating  - Wanna be my fuk buddy? Sydney1 Albany free online dating  - Wanna be my fuk buddy? Sydney2 Albany free online dating  - Wanna be my fuk buddy? Sydney3 Albany free online dating  - Wanna be my fuk buddy? Sydney4 i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Rockingham online dating New South Wales dating Tasmania online dating australia free online dating Darwin online dating I love to have fun.I dont want to be smothered,I want a friend that I can hang out with and chill. I just need some time to think about what I really want in life. I dont need a man all the time, just when I need to get off and relieve frustratipn. Email me for more. I'm a good country girl with a city twist that means I love my T-shirts and jeans but I can dress up too. So if your interested holler back at me and I'll share more of my interest with you...Hope to talk to u soon. If you're looking to capture my heart, you must be true and honest, nott only to me but to yourself...My ideal guy is courageous and not in the physical sense, true blue, honest, loyal, and just all around amazing...I want the whole package and I won't settle for less. :-) I dont like this part...its hard to talk about youself. What Im looking for is a big hearted man that doesnt play games. Someone who is trustworthy and looking for the same. If you wanna know anything just ask away... i like to hang out, have fun, go shopping, see a movie, go out for lunch.... doesnt really matter im a simple girl to ppease. just looking for someone older to have intimate encounters every once in a while. i am looking for the occasional fun. Hi, I am Single So Hit me up guys .I would like to start by saying all are welcome.I love people.I really love sexy guys & Gals, to just hangout with, I love to party with guys wjth sexy hot bodies.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Albany free online dating - Wanna be my fuk buddy?
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Θα σε σπάσω crew :: Ντου του crew-
Μετάβαση σε: